The benefits of membership in ITS Michigan
ITS Michigan is an award-winning state chapter of ITS America and sits at the heart of the North American automotive industry. Your organization will find many benefits from joining and participating in ITS Michigan , including:
- Opportunities to network with leading firms developing ITS technologies - our membership includes vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, transportation agencies, other governmental organizations, transportation planning and engineering firms, systems engineering firms, universities at the forefront of ITS and connected vehicle research, not-for-profits, and many other organizations.
- A front-row seat at the birth of connected-vehicle technology - Michigan is home to the national Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Technology Test Bed, the vehicle-to-vehicle safety pilot field test, numerous automotive R&D centers, a leading state DOT, leading local transportation agencies, top university researchers and others working to make connected-vehicle technology a reality.
- First shot at exhibiting at the ITS Michigan Annual Meeting, which draws hundreds of participants from the key transportation sectors, as well as discounted attendance at this meeting.
- The golden opportunity to play a leading role in the design, development and operation of the 2014 ITS World Congress, which will be held in Detroit and is expected to attract thousands of ITS leaders from across the globe.
- Free subscription to the ITS Michigan E-Newsletter, which is a monthly collection of media coverage related to ITS.
- The opportunity to attend and participate in ITS Michigan Board of Directors meeting (open to all ITS Michigan members).
- Access to timely information about ITS-related events occurring in the region and state.